If you continue to browse our web page you will be understood to grant your consent to their use and installation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumerical texts which are stored in the user terminal when a user accesses a web page. Their function is to remember your visit when you browse a web page again.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent, these can be classified as:
- The page’s own cookies: these are generated by the web page being visited and are owned by the publisher of the page.
- Third parties’ cookies: these are generated by a domain or system which is not managed by the publisher of the page, but by a third party that ultimately owns them.
Depending on the length of time during which they are activated in the user’s system, these can be classified as:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while the user browses a web page, and tend to be used for storing all information required in order to render a service requested by the user during a single session.
- Persistent cookies: the data stored by these cookies remains in the user terminal and can be processed over a length of time by the party responsible.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, these can be classified as:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies required for the web page to run.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable each user to configure options such as the default language in which they wish to browse a web page.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow the follow-up and analysis of users’ behaviour on web sites on an anonymous basis.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies permit the implementation of targeted advertising on a web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through a continuing observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific user profile to be developed for targeted advertising purposes.
What type of cookies does this page employ?
This web page uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name of the cookie||Description|
|_ga||This is a Google analytics cookie which uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users. This cookie analyses the interactions of users, in order to offer the services provided. It has a lifetime of two years.|
|_gat||This is a Google analytics cookie which is used to differentiate between the different monitored items created in the session. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
For further information on the data that Google Analytics compiles through its cookies and the use made thereof, you can visit following page
This web page may use connectors with Twitter to permit the operation of the widget which shows the latest tweet found at the bottom of the page.
¿How can I uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block and erase the cookies from any web page using your browser. The system used by the most widely-used browsers can be found at the following links:
Updates to our Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be changed from time to time in response to changes in prevailing laws. We advise you to read this information every time you access this page.